Monday, January 4, 2010

Testing Windows Live Writer

I’m hoping this will make this blogging thing easier and faster for me.  This is just a quick test, but if it works, hopefully I’ll be back soon with some more fun freebies and stuff!  Let’s try putting in a picture.


ooh, that was easy!  Like that.  Let’s try a link.  Look at this adorable Jungle Kit  I just found.  Perfect for Animal Kingdom Layouts!


That’s is for today’s test.  Let’s see how this works!


  1. Good job! You did it. Where's that easy button?

  2. Nice - just like that! That was easy :)

  3. Looks great! If its that easy, I'm gonna try it! Can't wait to see more....

  4. Jess, I have previously downloaded all your freebies, and they aren't opening right. Is anyone else having this problem?

  5. Hi, I am trying to find out a way to contact you. I saw your book you made using Creative Memories software on Shutterfly. I am trying to figure out how I can upload the book I did in Creative Memories into Shutterfly. If you could please email me at I would greatly appreciate it!

  6. MK, after you unzip the files you have to save them to your CM StoryBook Folder. Then you should be able to import them into a StoryBook from there. This blog post by Jan explains it really well: