Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Two Pager!

Thanks to a request, I finally got around to making a new template!   Thanks, Christy!  So, here it is.  A two pager, 7 pictures per page with 4 inches for journaling on each pages (those were her specifications).  I hope this works well for everyone doing P365 or if you just have a lot of pictures to scrap from one event!

Here are the previews (first page is linked, or click HERE to download)

Jess Scraps Templates - Page 005 Jess Scraps Templates - Page 004

Please let me know if you use my template!  Email me or post a comment.  I’d love to see what everyone does with this!


  1. Holy Hannah- you're fast! Thanks Jess. Layout to follow...............

  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [23 Jan 02:42pm GMT]).

  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

  4. Thank you! Very sweet 365 templates!!

  5. Thank you for the template and wow, your blog background sure brightened up my day! I love it! Happy scrapping!